Cimento Tupi’s production and storage units are located in three states which have the largest cement consumer market of Brazil: São Paulo, Minas Gerais and Rio de Janeiro.
Inaugurated in 1976, the factory is located in Carandaí – MG. It was built near the Tupi limestone deposit, an environmental preservation area of more than 850 hectares created by Cimento Tupi. The facility has undergone several modernizations and expansions, with the most significant being the installation of a second production line that came into operation in 2013.
The Mogi das Cruzes – SP Unit is Cimento Tupi's main distribution point in the state of São Paulo.
The Volta Redonda – RJ Factory was Cimento Tupi's first. Inaugurated in 1952, it is currently inactive.
These facilities have the purpose of distributing our products in the regions where they are located.
The logistics network of Cimento Tupi allows the company to optimize the transportation of products between factories, regional warehouses and customers, reducing costs and serving its customers with agility and safety. Close to highway BR 040, one of the main connections between the states of Rio de Janeiro and Minas Gerais, Pedra do Sino unit also uses the railway network to connect its units and distribute cement to Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo.